Get a Brake Service for Your safety
It‘s pretty clear that your brakes need a service if your car doesn't stop as fast as it used to.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If your vehicle displays the following symtpoms - you need to get your brakes checked:
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal feels low
- Losing traction during braking
- When braking your car pulls to one side
- The steering wheel shudders when braking
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Maryborough Service Centre as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; avoiding their service means you are risking your life. Your brakes systems should get an examination at every service and by an expert mechanic.
At Maryborough Service Centre we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Maryborough Service Centre today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with any car service!